Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sidetracked

Halfday of work today means time for errands.
First item, pick up a super vac for way too much. Can you say "Dyson". We went animal style, and here I thought that term applied only to processed beef. Anyways, this thing better live up to it's name. I plan on getting a Corgi to see if this thing really can vacuum up an animal ( i know that's NOT what it's for).
Second item, return blockbuster movies. Check.
Third stop, Samy's. Keep the Sigma 30/1.4 OR sell it and get a canon 35L!! Couldn't do it. I'll have a new lens but may very well end up losing a wife. One day Canon... one day...
On my way home and got sidetracked... took a few random pictures. To my one follower, any guesses on location?

"Spirit of Los Angeles"

Canon 7D
Canon 50/1.2L
f/2.5
1/160
ISO 100















"Spirit of LA" : exposed for the background to get that silhouette effect.

Canon 7D
Canon 50/1.2L
f/2.5
1/1250
ISO 100














So I walked around for maybe 30 minutes or so and this cab didn't move ONCE. It just parked in front of the stop sign for at least half an hour. Why did I take a picture? Who knows... it was a pretty yellow.

Canon 7D
Canon 50/1.2L
f/2.5
1/500
ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment